Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Am I going to have to see that piece of shit, Fahrenheit 9/11, in order to be credible in arguments about it? I mean, it rather feels like having to have read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in order to be able to denounce it in conversation as a forgery. But I just had a conversation with the office manager where he was going on about how much he liked the movie, and about some conservative woman who had gone on about how horrible it was without having seen it. We got into an argument ourselves, and he wrapped it up by telling me to go read my blogs. I told him to go believe his eyes if he wanted to.

Am I going to have to go watch two hours of angry, smartass lies in order to credibly denounce them as such?

I guess I could sneak in or something, deny that fat paranoia tick his five bucks...

No comments: