Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sorry I've been quiet. Not much to say. Busy at work, and with the con coming up, I'm supposed to be getting busy on that front, too. Trying to get a little exercise in as well, so's I'm not a foot-blistered casualty come contime.

Watching Touch, a pretty nifty Adachi baseball-anime - the original Adachi baseball anime, in fact. Dave was grousing about how long the episodes are, but heck, there were fewer commercials on the air in the mid-late Eighties. They seemed to have more animation budget back then, too. Which is a little hard to see, given the very simplified, iconic character designs, but it's there, trust me.

Now excuse me, it's my lunch hour, which means a lap around the industrial park while reading that collection of Walter Jon Williams stories that came in on Monday.

No comments: