Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Faith Full

I believe in karma
I believe in dharma
I believe in life.
I believe in destiny
I believe in fate
I take all ideas to wife.

I believe in the life everlasting
I believe in the transience of life.
I believe in angular momentum
And the dervish in flight.

I believe in one God
I believe in endless saints
I believe in trinities
Gods, Norns and Fates.

I believe in Dao All-Path
I believe in one true faith
I believe in the Resurrection
I believe in the Ummah,
Nation of faith.

I hold covenant in an apostolic Church
I bathe in the Inner Light
I sing the tongues Pentacostal
I glory in the life of the gospel

I believe in all good works
I accept only a doctrine of prayer
I cherish the dogmas of my Church
I hold only to the scriptural word.

I believe in all gods
I believe in the endless void
I fear the god of my fathers
I kneel in a foreigner's shrine.

I believe in the Belief.
I believe in all believing
I believe in a belief in all things,
Believing belief will set me free.

11/18/03

No comments: